Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Price of Beauty

I think I may be certifiable, posting this on my blog, but what the heck, right? I decided to use my pore reducer mask (it really works!!!) tonight. Liv and I had taken a shower after our walk. Liv always gets out after me, so she's standing in the shower, waiting for me. I turned around with my mask on. I swear, that kid almost fell over, laughing, saying, "Mommy, why you so silly??" She cracked up for 5 minutes straight. It was so stinking funny. Now, rewind to when she was about 4 or 5 mths old, and I did this mask, she didn't think it was so funny. As a matter of fact, she screamed and screamed. I had to go take it off before she would stop. that's what she gets for waking up from her nap early, I guess :p

The green in the mask highlights my eyes, don't you think???

1 comment:

jayD said...

heh, heh, you look just like my "Bento" profile picture, mel- just need the cukes over your eyes!