Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tuesday-MM MMM MMM I'm Lovin' It!



Ok, so tell me if this makes any sense...It's Tuesday @ 4:30. I'm standing in the kitchen, and I just don't have it in me to cook. I'm lazy...So what do I do? I take both kids, pack them in the car and go across town (ok, so it's really not that dramatic-It's only like 4 lights) to McDonalds, sit in the drive thru for over 10 minutes waiting for food, bring them home, unpack them out of the car, get them all plated up, etc, just to eat dinner. Seriously, what was I thinking? Apparently it was more of a "I'm craving Mickey Ds, let's go" rather than laziness, cause if I were really lazy, I would've just turned on the oven and plopped our own chicken nuggets and fries on a cookie sheet and been done with it. Eh, what's a girl to do?

No comments: